The Gallup-McKinley County Schools Indian Education Committee will be meeting on Sunday, May 20, 2018 for a regular IEC Meeting at 1:00 PM in the Student Support Center. For more information, contact Carmen Moffett at (505) 721-1036Gallup-McKinley County Schools
Parent Advisory Committee Meeting
Multicultural RoomGallup-McKinley County Schools
Board MeetingGallup-McKinley County Schools
5th Grade Track Meet
RE: ORDER OF EVENTS – May 22, 2018
8:00 – 8:45 Arrive at Public School Stadium, get your team situated in the stands, then proceed to the press box to make any changes for your team.
8:45 – 9:15 All field events begin (long jump, shot put, softball throw)
9:15 – 10:00 400m relay
10:00 – 10:45 400m (waterfall start, 4 heats)
10:45 – 11:30 200m
11:30 – 12:15 100m
12:15 – 1:00 50m
1:00 – 2:00 Tug of War
Gallup-McKinley County Schools
- There have been some changes to the amount of events that students can participate in. Please make sure coaches are aware of these changes (Students can be signed up for 2 events – 2 running, 2 field, or 1 running and 1 field event)
- I know it may be a stretch to get the field event started at 8:45 but that’s what I would like to shoot for. Students will be able to participate even though they come late. Please try to be on time if at all possible.
- Scratches END at 8:35! If changes need to be made, they must be made before 8:35. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS! (We suggest if schools have changes, that the coach or principal gets to the meet earlier than the students to make these changes)
- Please remind parents and COACHES that they are not allowed on the field (unless they are replacing a principal running an event or are a shadow for a special needs student). All spectators must sit in the east or west bleachers. (NO PETS)
- The event sign-up will occur at Jefferson Elementary on Tuesday, May 15 from 3:15 to 5:00.
Gallup Mid Cultural Night
May 24, beginning at 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm. There will be presentations in the gym by the GMS Band, Navajo Language and Culture classes, Filipino Dancers, and Jerrickson Hosteen. Food will also be served.Gallup-McKinley County Schools
Chee Dodge Vision - Mission
Vision: We will promote cultural diversity and family involvement to ensure student success.
Mission: At Chee Dodge Elementary School, we will create a safe learning environment that encompasses social and emotional development and rigorous academic instruction.
Chee Dodge School Calendar
IStations End of Year
Reading assessment that measures the students progress for the 2017-2018 school yearChee Dodge Elementary School
End of Course Exams
Students will be taking exams that measure their performance in P.E. and Music for the 2017-2018 school year.Chee Dodge Elementary School
Last Day for StudentsChee Dodge Elementary School
Chee Dodge School Hours
7:15am - No students dropped off before 7:15am
7:30am - Instructional Breakfast
7:40am - Announcements, students tardy at 7:40am
2:30pm - Monday - Thursday students released - Students cannot be checked out after 2:00pm. Student transportation changes cannot be made after 2:15pm.
12:30pm - Friday - Early Release - Students cannot be checked out after 12:00pm. Student transportation changes cannot be made after 12:15pm.
Please, be respectful of these procedures they are for the safety of students. Parents and guardians please ensure that you are dropping off your student on time and picking them up on time.
Chee Dodge Celebrations
Chee Dodge Bobcats
Friday Popcorn Sales: Each grade level is given the opportunity to raise money for their kids through popcorn sales. Each Grade level is assigned a Friday and parent volunteers are encouraged to assist with the sales. Students who are tardy during the week will not be allowed to purchase popcorn on Fridays. Teachers will take orders on Thursday.